Is Wazobia African Kitchen open for business?
Why is the Dine-in Option still available at the Wazobia African Kitchen?
What is Wazobia African Kitchen doing to keep employees and customers safe?
- Employees are not allowed to come to work when they are sick
- Temperature checks and other wellness checks at entrance ensure that employees and customers who are sick do not enter the restaurant
- All employees must wear masks and face coverings at all times
- Customers practice social distancing
- Customers must wash hands and use hand sanitizers before entry
- Employees are required to wash hands properly and frequently
- Waiting lines are decongested and customers are given a number to prevent queues
- Disinfectants are used to wipe down high touch surfaces and dining areas frequently
How do I get a no-touch experience?
How do I start an online order?
How do I place an order?
- If you are logged in to your registered account, you may select a previously used address from the drop down “Use existing.” After updating all of the order details, click “OK” to proceed to the menu, and then add your desired items to your order. To continue on to the checkout process, click the shopping cart icon at the top, right-hand corner of the screen. Your itemized cart will appear to the right, and click the “Checkout” button to proceed.
- If not logged in to an account, you will be prompted to log in or click “Checkout as a Guest.” After you have entered your contact details, click “Submit.” You will then be prompted to verify all your order details.
Your “Order Summary” with all the order details will display on this final screen, and to submit your order click “Place Order”. Click the “Next” button for all the details until you reach the final step “Payment”. An “Order Status” screen will display with the message “Your order has been placed successfully. Your order Number is :__________”.
How do I know I am logged into my account?
How do I know if I am finished with my order?
How do I know if my order was received?
Is there a delivery minimum or delivery fee?
Why is there no “Checkout” button?
How do I remove items?
Is my information secure?
Will I be able to pay by credit card?
How do I get a copy of my Online Order for my records?
What Internet Browser does your system support?
I forgot my password. What can I do?
I didn’t receive an email from the website?
Can I order To-Go?
Can I cancel my To-Go Order and get a refund?
Does Wazobia African Kitchen offer Catering Options?
Yes. We offer a variety of catering options for both pickup and delivery. To place a catering order, visit the “Catering” link on our website or contact us at email@example.com
Can I customize my Catering Menu?
Yes. Our chefs are able to cater to a wide variety of appetites and preferences. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Do I have to be a regular customer to enjoy the Free Breakfast Offer?
What time can I get free breakfast?
How do I stay up to date with Wazobia African Kitchen Giveaways and get discounts and food vouchers?
How can I request donations for my organization?
Wazobia African Kitchen is often approached to support local organizations and causes, and each is worthy of consideration. Please note that our resources are limited, therefore, we support causes that are aligned to our specific areas of philanthropic efforts: Hunger Relief, Disaster Relief, Support for Black Communities and Youth Development. If you believe your organization is a good fit, please send your request by email to email@example.com
Can I also request for food donations from Wazobia African Kitchen?
Yes. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a food donation. Because we receive requests for food donations daily, you will be asked to fill a form which helps our team organize and review each request in writing. This ensures faster decision-making and helps us know if your organization is for-profit, not-for-profit or non-profit; understand its mission and intent; and determine the extent of the donation request.
How do I join the Wazobia African Kitchen team?
What documents/information do I need to submit with my application?
If you are interested in any of the available positions, please state the role and only one branch you are applying for and send us a CV at email@example.com. Tell us why you would like to join us and why we should pick you! A cover letter may be helpful in letting us get to know you and why you are applying for our brand. Please state your VISA Status and Expiration Date (if applicable) in your CV. If you do not get a response from us within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Who do I call with questions about benefits and pay?
What are Wazobia African Kitchen’s Core Values?
- Customer-Focused: We are a customer centric brand that is completely focused on making our customers completely happy and satisfied.
- Impact: We brighten our customer’s day by anticipating their needs and making them feel welcome and special. We ensure every guest leaves our restaurant with a smile.
- Spirit of Excellence: We strive for perfection and spare nothing in our quest to deliver premium quality products and service every time.
- Respect: We treat others with consideration and dignity and recognize their diversity.
- Genuine Warmth and Caring: We seek to lift each other up and see to the well-being of the people we work with and come across.
- Team Spirit: We recognize everyone’s contributions and respect their opinions. We know that team work makes the dream work and continually strive to help each other grow.
How do I know the hours of operation?
How do I find available Menu items and prices?
Where is the location for Wazobia African Kitchen’s headquarters?
Got a suggestion? Got a complaint? We want to know! We are eager to make improvements to our service and products.